Utah's Key County

Utah's Key County

Nebo Loop Mountains

160 N Main
Nephi, UT 84648

Delinquent 2015 Property Tax
Click Here

General Office Hours Monday - Thursday 7a.m. to6 p.m.
See department pages for the Attorney, Treasurer, and JP Office Hours



Clerk Auditor

The County Clerk/Auditor office is open from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday.  The telephone number is 435-623-3410.  The following services are available in this office:


The Bride and Groom must both come into the office to apply for the marriage license.  The Bride and Groom must both be 18 years of age or older.  Please bring a photo ID. 

The cost is $50.00, which includes a certified copy.  This marriage license must be used within 30 days or it becomes invalid and a new license must be purchased.  This office has marriage licenses that were issued in Juab County from 1887 to the present.  The cost of a copy is $.25 each, with a $25.00 research fee.  If you need a certified copy of a marriage license, the cost is $6.00 per copy.  Plan on spending approximately 20 minutes to apply for the marriage license.   


Applications may be obtained at this office.  An applicant for a passport must appear in person and bring 2 passport photographs, the original birth certificate and a photo ID.  For a person under 16 years of age, the cost is $82.00 and is valid for 5 years.  To submit an application for a child under age 14, both parents or the child’s legal guardians must appear and present the following:  (1) evidence of the child’s US citizenship, (2) evidence of the child’s relationship to parents/guardians, and (3) parental identification.  If only one parent appears you must also submit one of the following:  (1) second parent’s notarized written statement consenting to passport issuance for the child, (2) primary evidence of sole authority to apply, or (3) a written statement explaining the second parent’s unavailability.  For a person under 16the cost is $85.00 if over 16 the cost is $100.00 and is valid for 10 years.  It takes between 6 and 8 weeks to receive the passport after the application is made. 


A person must be a citizen of the United States and be 18 years old on or before the next election.  A person must have resided in Utah for 30 days immediately before the next election.  You must provide proof of residence and identification when you register to vote.


E-mail the Clerk


©Copyright 2016, Juab County, All Rights Reserved